In this section you will find links to all the original reports that I have used to create the information presented on UndervaluedEquity.com.
Thus far I have included the following reports:
- CIM Definition Standards – For Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves – The CIM Definition Standards on mineral resources and reserves establish definitions and guidelines for the reporting of exploration information, mineral resources and mineral reserves in Canada.
- Does Short Selling Amplify Price Declines or Align Stocks with their Fundamental Values? – According to this report from Asher Curtis and Neil Farger the average short interest is 2.4%.
- Guidelines for Determining the Tax Treatment of Certain Exploration Expenses – Guidelines for determining the tax treatment of certain mineral exploration expenses regarding environmental studies, community consultation and feasibility studies.
- Increasing Global Non Renewable Natural Resource Scarcity – This report reveals that increasing global Non Renewable Natural Resource (NNR) scarcity is the most daunting problem confronting humanity today.
- National Instrument 43-101: Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects – The most frequently used international reporting standard is Canada’s National Instrument 43-101 (NI 43-101). Read all about this reporting standard here.
- Tax-Loss Selling and the January Effect – This report provides evidence that year-end tax-loss selling by investors accounts for a large proportion of the January effect.
- Understanding Disclosure Documents – Disclosure documents give you key information about a company’s plans, its people, businesses and finances. In this report you will read all you need to know about these documents.