In this section you will find links to all the original articles that I have used to create the information presented on UndervaluedEquity.com.
Thus far I have included the following articles
- Employee Stock Options Plans – Many companies use employee stock options plans to compensate, retain, and attract employees. Read here why these plans should not be confused with the term “ESOP’s”.
- Flow-Through Share Offerings Explained – A great article from QIS Capital in which flow-through share offerings are explained.
- Global Demographic Trends – An article published by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in September 2006. Based on United Nations (UN), World Population Prospects 2004.
- Holding Your Securities – There are three share ownership methods: physical certificate, street name registration and direct registration. Find out the best way of holding your securities in this article.
- If a Brokerage Firm Closes its Doors – Given recent turbulence in the financial services industry, you may be wondering what will happen to your securities account if a brokerage firm closes its doors.
- Junior and Senior Companies – In this article you will learn the difference between junior and senior (mining) companies.
- Lost or Stolen Stock Certificates – Brokerage firms, banks, transfer agents and corporations have procedures in place to help investors replace lost or stolen stock certificates. Find out what to do here if this happens.
- SEC Forms 3, 4, 5 – The initial filing is on Form 3. Changes in ownership are reported on Form 4. Form 5 is to report any transactions that should have been reported earlier on a Form 4.
- Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) – If your brokerage firm goes out of business and is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), then your cash and securities may be protected up to $500,000.
- When to Short a Stock – There is a lot of money to be made by shorting, and in this article: “When to Short a Stock”, I will give you a list of signs that show when a stock might be ripe for a fall.
- World Urbanization Prospects – An article from the United Nations (UN) in which they project that the world is to continue to urbanize, 4.9 billion people are expected to be urban dwellers in 2030.
- Your Rights Under SIPC Protection – This article describes in detail what your rights under SIPC protection are.