Since I started investing in stocks I found that there was no single website which could provide me with all the necessary information to do my due diligence. Of course there are a lot of useful websites out there, but the one which combined all the bits of information was missing. That’s why I started UndervaluedEquity.com. By publishing all my research about stock market investing I am not only creating a perfect reference guide for my own investment analysis, but I am creating a very convenient and free investment resource on how to start investing in undervalued stocks for you too.
Through UndervaluedEquity.com I inform you how I invest: where I gather the required information for my investment analysis, which rules I follow in order to make an investment decision, and of course in which specific stocks I invest myself.
After interpreting a great deal of data over the last few years I concluded that the best stock investments can be found in the energy and mining sectors. To find out how I came up with this conclusion I recommend you read my stock market analysis.
What Type of Content Can You Expect to Find on UndervaluedEquity.com
- Understanding the Stock Market – How Do Stocks Work. To help you with understanding the stock market, I have created some articles to explain how stocks work and I also reveal my own stock market analysis in this chapter.
- How to Invest in Shares – Learn How to Start Investing in Stocks. In this chapter I inform you how to invest in shares – the UndervaluedEquity.com way. I also reveal which (free) resources I use to execute my due diligence.
- Mining Companies Analysis – Learn How to Invest in Mining Stocks. To execute your own mining companies analysis, I have created a lot of (sub)pages about the relevant terminology and working methods from the mining sector.
- Oil and Gas Companies Analysis – How to Invest in Energy Stocks. I created different pages about the relevant terminology and working methods from the energy sector to conduct your own analysis for oil and gas companies.
- How I Invest in Stocks – My Preconditions for Selecting Undervalued Stocks. In this chapter I answer the question: how do I invest in stocks? Thus, I explain which investment rules I follow whilst selecting companies for my stock portfolio.
- Stock Investment Analysis – A More Detailed Elaboration on How to Buy Stocks. When a company complies with my preconditions for selecting undervalued stocks, I will elaborate my stock investment analysis to assess the quality of it’s assets, management, etc.
If my articles are helpful to you, please consider supporting my work by making a small donation…